About the Role
- Designing Digital Hardware Circuits and embedded software technology for R&D Department.
- Practical working knowledge of various types micro controllers
- Designing knowledge of digital electronics and analog circuits.
- Exposure to Digital Hardware Circuits and embedded software technology for R&D Department.
- Thorough understanding of the Industry Standards and compliances.
- Practical understanding about Component design, sourcing and commercial impact
- Component Selection and BOM Generation wish necessary optimisation
- Board Bring up and testing to various standards.
- Hands-on with PCB Design and Layout tools, Analog and Digital Circuit Design and efficient Power
- Should be able to do Technical Documentation and Knowledge of EMI/EMC and SI tests is a plus
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production
and commercial deployment
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post-production support
- Schematic Symbol Creation
- Knowledge on Transmission lines in PCB
- Signal Integrity Analysis
- PCB Thermal Analysis
- Coordinate with PCB Manufacturers
- Basic knowledge on PCB assembly process
- Basic knowledge of using test and measurement equipment
- Basic knowledge on soldering through hole and SMD components
- Basic knowledge of reading and understanding schematics
Job Responsibilities: Duties
- Maintain, upgrade and modify embedded systems as needed
- Work with Manager in developing technical specifications based on customer requirements
- Analyze system technical issues and develop appropriate resolutions 2
- Coordinate with design, development, testing and implementation teams to plan and complete
assigned projects within deadlines
- Participate in system design reviews and recommend improvements
- Identify technical risks and challenges and propose action plans
- Support in integrating modules to existing systems and perform integrating testing
Job Responsibilities: Key Skills
- Proven experience in embedded systems design & development with pre-emptive, multitasking realtime
- Hands-on experience with PCB Designing tools, embedded firmware development
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability, I/O Performance of embedded system.
- Hands-on experience in designing Power Electronic Circuits
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Hands-on with all types of Sensors, SoC, ASIC Design, RTOS
- Should be Self-Learner, Team Worker, possess good communication, interpersonal skills, Pro-active,
Inquisitive nature, Self-motivated and work independently.
- Practical working knowledge of various types of micro controller
- Able and willing to work and evolve in a start-up atmosphere
- Organizational, flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness skills
- Good Understanding of Productivity enhancement tools and Computer Skills
Embedded Hardware Engineer, Job Description.
EURTH TECHTRONICS PVT LTD’s research and development (R&D) is working to improve the current
technologies offered by an organization or to develop innovations that strengthen the organization’s position
in the marketplace. The sector includes many companies that are dedicated research and development
businesses that focus on particular fields or areas of work.
About the Company
EURTH TECHTRONICS PVT LTD is a company that’s specialized in the Manufacturing, Research and Development of innovative Consumer Electronics. Specifically, the company aims at developing and commercializing next generation Technology with various such other products in IoT, Block Chains, NFT’s and Crypto spaces. Using a wide range of technologies such as electronics, embedded software, signal processing, biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering, material sciences and optics will be a day to day job.
The aim of Sales and Marketing is to maintain and improve the current marketing methods in existence in the organization and to develop innovations that strengthen the organization’s position in the marketplace. We currently are catering to B2B and the company envision to step in in to B2C markets.